Yesterday, wrestling legend Ric Flair was placed into a medically induced coma and underwent an unknown surgical procedure, sparking concern from the wrestling world. Though Flair’s hospital visit was at first attributed to “routine testing,” a message from Flair’s management Monday said Flair was going through “tough medical issues” and asked for the prayers and positive energy of friends and fans as Flair went into surgery.
Are you all ready for some good news, for a change? Flair’s surgery was successful, and, according to rep Melinda Morris Zanoni, wasn’t heart-related, as originally reported by wrestling dirt sheets.
Ric had surgery today (not❤️related)am happy 2report it was a success.Still a long road ahead so plz keep 🙏🏻4Ric Charlotte Megan David&Wendy
— MelindaMorrisZanoni (@LegacyTalentCEO) August 14, 2017
Today, WWE superstar and daughter of The Nature Boy, Charlotte Flair, took to Instagram to thank fans for their support:
When more information becomes available, we’ll let you know. In the meantime, keep sending your good thoughts to the 21-time world champion. Woo!
- Ric Flair Is In A Medically Induced Coma, Prepping For Surgery
- Wrestling Legend Ric Flair Hospitalized, Management Asks For Prayers And Positive Energy
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018