Today we have an exclusive look inside the upcoming eighth issue of Angel Season 11 from Dark Horse Comics. The issue is written by Corinna Bechko and drawn by Ze Carlos. I never got into Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but for some reason I started watching Angel and felt the fifth and final season was brilliant, especially the episode Smile Time. But the fact that here we are looking at season 11 is what really gives away how amazing Joss Whedon‘s shows are.
There are now more seasons in the comics than on television. That is remarkable for a story to find and thrive in a second medium. You can argue that a show is only as good as both the writers and the actors and David Boreanaz is great, being on television for 20 years straight, from appearing on Buffy and Angel from 1997 to 2004 then Bones from 2005 to 2017, and now going right into a new series with SEAL Team…but the Angel comics are thriving on the character he and Joss built together over the years without them being involved much now. That’s impressive.
ANGEL SEASON 11 #8
Writer: Corinna Bechko | Artist: Ze Carlos | Colorist: Michelle Madsen | Cover Artist: Scott Fischer
Their escape from a ship full of pirate zombies leaves Angel and Fred on an uninhabited island. Knowing that their dead shipmates are not far behind, they seek refuge further inland, only to find they aren’t actually alone…
- CBS Football Ratings Rise Amid Kneeling Controversy - September 25, 2017
- Amazon Releases Second Jack Ryan Teaser Trailer - September 25, 2017
- Fear The Walking Dead Season 3: Behind The Scenes Of The RV Scene - September 25, 2017
- New World Of Warcraft Audio Drama, ‘A Thousand Years Of War’ - September 24, 2017
- Riverdale’s Luke Perry, Marisol Nichols And Ashleigh Murray Share Their Favorite Scenes - September 24, 2017