Pro wrestling legend Ric Flair was hospitalized this weekend for what dirt sheets are calling heart related issues, and now his management is asking fans to send prayers and positive energy the Nature Boy’s way.
When the 68-year-old Flair was first admitted to the hospital on Saturday, rep Melinda Morris Zanoni tweeted to confirm the story but tell fans not to worry:
Yes,Ric in hosp 4routine monitoring.No reason2panic.Yes,many thx2his fiancé&hospstaff.No excuses Ric wld want u2go out 2nite NaturBoy style!
— MelindaMorrisZanoni (@LegacyTalentCEO) August 13, 2017
And Legacy Talent posted a more detailed message on Facebook:
Yes, Ric is checked into a hospital for some routine monitoring.
No, there is no reason to panic.
Yes, we’d like to thank his fiancé & the incredible hospital staff who are providing the best care.
No, we cannot answer any personal questions.
Yes, Ric would want you to go out and have a great weekend …Nature Boy style!
However, this morning, Zanoni has tweeted:
Are u a Fan/Friend of Ric Flair?If so, we need prayers & positive energy 4 our Living Legend as he is dealing w/some tough medical issues🙏🏻
— MelindaMorrisZanoni (@LegacyTalentCEO) August 14, 2017
And on Facebook, Legacy wrote:
Did you start watching wrestling because of Ric Flair?
Does he entertain you every time you see him?
Ever use any of his sayings?
Do you have a great Ric Flair story? Do you “WOOOOO!” every time he’s mentioned?
Are you a Fan? Friend?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, we need your prayers, positive energy, and well wishes for our Living Legend as he is dealing with some tough medical issues.
Thank you! 🙏🏻
We’ll be sending all the positive energy we can muster Ric’s way, and we hope you’ll do the same.
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018