Wrestling legend Ric Flair was hospitalized this weekend for what Pro Wrestling Sheet called “heart-related issues.” At the time, Flair’s manager announced on social media that it was “routine monitoring” and that there was “no need to panic.” However, this morning, a new post from Flair’s management said that Flair is dealing with some “tough medical issues” and asked fans and friends for prayers and positive energy.
Now, TMZ is reporting, with confirmation from WWE, that Flair has been placed into a medically induced coma and is about to undergo a surgical procedure, though no other details are available at this time.
Bleeding Cool’s Joshua Stone ran into Ric Flair at San Diego Comic Con last month, and the Nature Boy was looking good for his 68 years.
Hopefully, the 21-time world champion and 2-time WWE Hall-of-Famer kicks out of this one at 2 and graces us with his styling and profiling for many years to come.
- Classic Cartoons Come to VRV Streaming Service on New Boomerang Channel - November 13, 2018
- In Tomorrow’s Titans #29, the Team Faces Their Greatest Villain: Hunger - November 13, 2018
- Dark Horse Expands Bioware’s Anthem with Prequel Comic - November 13, 2018
- Becky Lynch Could Be the Future of WWE… If They Don’t Screw It Up - November 13, 2018
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018