A little bit of fluff, but this is pretty cool fluff. Bloodborne already takes a lot of skill to play the game and not completely screw up every time you go out and hunt down demons and monsters inside the dream. Now picture doing that on a controller that no one would ever dream of playing it on. …No, not the Neo Geo controller, we’re talking about a dance pad.
Specifically, the one made for the PS4, which is what ATwerkingYoshi has decided to do and is succeeding at it! If you want to see some truly spectacular glory in Bloodborne, check out the footage below as he plays about 90 minutes of the game using only his feet.
- This 'Bloodborne' Statue Looks To Be Every Hunter's Dream
- Bloodborne Is Getting A 'Game Of The Year' Edition In November
- Bloodborne's First DLC The Old Hunters Revealed
- Bloodborne's Short Comings Are Informing Dark Souls III Combat
- Sony Boss Takes On Bloodborne Monster While Doing An Interview
- Monster Hunter: World on PC Will Soon Be Getting Lunastra - November 13, 2018
- “Fork Knife” Guy Will Be Entering the Fortnite Battlefield Soon - November 13, 2018
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Unveil Their Turkey Day Marathon Plans - November 13, 2018
- Blizzard Reveals the Latest Hero Changes and More in Latest Patch - November 13, 2018
- Nintendo Wins $12 Million Lawsuit Against Arizona Couple Over ROMs - November 13, 2018