We still don’t have a high-quality version, but artist Andy Park has shared a much clearer picture of one of the shots of Captain Marvel that were shown at Comic-Con International.
— Andy Park (@andyparkart) August 12, 2017
She looks so good, you guys. The costume looks like a great adaptation of the current Captain Marvel costume, minus the red sash and possibly the helmet. It looks a bit more like armor than the costume in the comics usually does, but the colors are spot on. Park’s concept art is usually a very good indication of what the final product is going to look like, and this looks awesome. You can check out concept art for the Skrulls in the film here.
Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also Samuel L. Jackson. The film is set for release on March 8th, 2019.
- Tomb Raider Review: The Physicality is Impressive but the Story is Lackluster - March 16, 2018
- Lashana Lynch in Final Talks to Join Captain Marvel - March 16, 2018
- DeWanda Wise Exits Captain Marvel Due to Scheduling Conflicts - March 15, 2018
- Danny Boyle Confirms He’s Working on Bond 25 - March 15, 2018
- [#SXSW 2018] The Director and the Jedi Review: A Fascinating and Joyous Documentary About Star Wars - March 12, 2018