We still don’t have a high-quality version, but artist Andy Park has shared a much clearer picture of one of the shots of Captain Marvel that were shown at Comic-Con International.
— Andy Park (@andyparkart) August 12, 2017
She looks so good, you guys. The costume looks like a great adaptation of the current Captain Marvel costume, minus the red sash and possibly the helmet. It looks a bit more like armor than the costume in the comics usually does, but the colors are spot on. Park’s concept art is usually a very good indication of what the final product is going to look like, and this looks awesome. You can check out concept art for the Skrulls in the film here.
Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also Samuel L. Jackson. The film is set for release on March 8th, 2019.
- Reid Scott Of ‘Veep’ Is In Talks To Join ‘Venom’ - October 16, 2017
- Karl Urban Talks Returning To Judge Dredd Someday - October 16, 2017
- Kevin Feige Says That DC Has “Figured It Out” - October 16, 2017
- Kevin Feige Cryptically Dodges A Question About Lady Sif In Thor: Ragnarok - October 16, 2017
- Jared Leto Confirms His Involvement In The Tron Reboot - October 14, 2017