We still don’t have a high-quality version, but artist Andy Park has shared a much clearer picture of one of the shots of Captain Marvel that were shown at Comic-Con International.
— Andy Park (@andyparkart) August 12, 2017
She looks so good, you guys. The costume looks like a great adaptation of the current Captain Marvel costume, minus the red sash and possibly the helmet. It looks a bit more like armor than the costume in the comics usually does, but the colors are spot on. Park’s concept art is usually a very good indication of what the final product is going to look like, and this looks awesome. You can check out concept art for the Skrulls in the film here.
Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also Samuel L. Jackson. The film is set for release on March 8th, 2019.
- The Post Review: A Frighteningly Relevant Film About the Importance of a Free Press - December 6, 2017
- Ridley Scott Says the New Alien Movies Will Have Fewer Aliens - December 5, 2017
- Deadpool Tells Deadpool 2 Fans to Get a Free Deadpool Tattoo at Brazil Comic-Con - December 5, 2017
- A Deal is “Being Hammered Out” for Baby Driver 2 - December 5, 2017
- Justice League Passes $500M and Might Start Making a Profit - November 30, 2017