We still don’t have a high-quality version, but artist Andy Park has shared a much clearer picture of one of the shots of Captain Marvel that were shown at Comic-Con International.
— Andy Park (@andyparkart) August 12, 2017
She looks so good, you guys. The costume looks like a great adaptation of the current Captain Marvel costume, minus the red sash and possibly the helmet. It looks a bit more like armor than the costume in the comics usually does, but the colors are spot on. Park’s concept art is usually a very good indication of what the final product is going to look like, and this looks awesome. You can check out concept art for the Skrulls in the film here.
Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also Samuel L. Jackson. The film is set for release on March 8th, 2019.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Rian Johnson Trusted His Inner Fan - August 17, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Rian Johnson: “It Was The Most Fun I’ve Ever Had Writing” - August 16, 2017
- Cosmic Marvel Universe Will Be Different From Guardians Of The Galaxy - August 16, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok International Trailer Features Doctor Strange - August 16, 2017
- Christoper McQuarrie Says Tom Cruise’s Injury Won’t Affect M:I6 Release Date - August 16, 2017