We still don’t have a high-quality version, but artist Andy Park has shared a much clearer picture of one of the shots of Captain Marvel that were shown at Comic-Con International.
— Andy Park (@andyparkart) August 12, 2017
She looks so good, you guys. The costume looks like a great adaptation of the current Captain Marvel costume, minus the red sash and possibly the helmet. It looks a bit more like armor than the costume in the comics usually does, but the colors are spot on. Park’s concept art is usually a very good indication of what the final product is going to look like, and this looks awesome. You can check out concept art for the Skrulls in the film here.
Captain Marvel, directed by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, will also Samuel L. Jackson. The film is set for release on March 8th, 2019.
- Keanu Reeves Says He Doesn’t Know If Bill & Ted 3 Will Become a Reality - July 15, 2018
- New Poster and Trailer for A Simple Favor - July 15, 2018
- Character Posters for Christopher Robin Give Us a Close Up Look at the Animals - July 15, 2018
- Dwayne Johnson Says There is “No Need” To Talk to Tyrese About the Fast and Furious Feud - July 15, 2018
- Laurence Fishburne Isn’t Sure He’ll Return to the DCEU - July 14, 2018