Shockwave just might be one of the most feared and powerful of all the Decepticons and now he’s made his way to Kabam’s fighting mobile game, Transformers: Forged to Fight. His whole existence is driven solely by one thing: cold, hard logic. Void of emotion, but teeming with strength and intelligence, he seeks only to advance circumstances to their logical conclusion…however grim that may be.
Shockwave’s in-game stats and abilities are:
Undo: Shockwave activates his Undo ability when filling a bar of Power. When Undo expires, he instantly Repairs any damage he took in the last few seconds.
When Filling a Power Bar
§ Shockwave has 15~35% chance to activate his Undo ability for each full Power Bar. When Undo expires, he instantly Repairs any damage he took in the last 4 seconds.
Special 1: Shockblast: Inflicts Shock damage for 29~44% of Attack per Energy Charge over 4 seconds.
Special 2: Laser Sweep: Generates 3 Energy Charges, each lasting 8 seconds. 60~100% chance to inflict Repair Block, preventing the target from recovering Health for 4 seconds.
Special 3: Little Friend
- Generates 5 Energy Charges, each lasting 8 seconds.
- 100% chance to inflict Repair Block, preventing the target from recovering Health for 7~11 seconds.
- Inflicts Shock damage for 33~50% of Attack per Energy Charge over 4 seconds.
You can check out Shockwave in action below.
In Transformers: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history , including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, comic books and Hasbro’s line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action, and even some deep RPG elements.
- BC On Twitch: We Attempt FFXIV’s The Royal City Of Rabanastre Raid - October 17, 2017
- Dark Corner Has Launched A VR Horror App For Curated Horror Content - October 17, 2017
- Fruit Ninja Is Getting A Board Game Adaptation Thanks To Kickstarter - October 17, 2017
- Activision Has Patented A Matchmaking Algorithm Designed To Make You Spend Money - October 17, 2017
- Anime-Inspired VR Adventure Game Overturn Has An Exciting New Trailer - October 17, 2017