The past few days have not been a good time for Nintendo to keep secrets. First Arms has a reveal of new characters, now Splatoon 2 appears as if they’ll be getting a new set of items added in the future. Dataminers have gone over the game and posted their latest findings on Reddit, which includes new maps and weapons headed to the game.
Reddit user OatmealDome posted some info via Wii Sports, who found unfinished data for two maps in the game (Kelp Dome and Blackbelly Skatepark) that appear to be getting a revamp for something new, along with new map slots for two called Tunnel and Line. It also appears Shifty Station is getting some testing, as well as two new maps for Salmon Run called Threepoints and Shakehouse.
On the weapons side of things, a series of new weapons will be coming to multiplayer including an umbrella gun that acts as a shield, a blaster that fires off like a sparkler firework, and a charger where you hold it down like a Mega Man shot to do a powerful blast. Plus, two different kinds of semi-automatic guns called the Squeezer and the Foil Squeezer. You can check out the thread for the finer details, but it appears Splatoon 2 is another game Nintendo is planning to update for the long haul.
- The Splat Brella Is Finally Available In 'Splatoon 2'
- 'Arms' Gets An Update, But Nothing Related To Characters
- The Domino King Celebrates 'Splatoon 2' The Only Way He Knows How
- Only 17% Of Nintendo Switch Users Downloaded The App
- Splatoon 2's Salmon Run Gets A Schedule Change
- 'Splatoon 2' Players To Get A Free Inkbrush DLC Today
- The Inkling War Is On! We Review 'Splatoon 2'
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018
- Overwatch Will Nerf Sombra Again in the Next Patch - March 17, 2018
- Reviewing Wonder Woman: The Ultimate Guide to The Amazon Princess from DK Books - March 17, 2018
- The Entire Myst Catalog is Getting a Re-Release - March 17, 2018