As all of you know, I’m really into pinball. I play it, I own machines, I accept challenges from people who don’t play it as much as I do — you know, the usual. For the past few months, Jeremy Conrad and I have been going back and forth trash talking about who the better player is. While we didn’t get to play at Star Wars Celebration like we had planned, we finally got down to business at the Stern Pinball Lounge at San Diego Comic-Con to play their newest machine: Star Wars!
If I ever get this machine, I’d love to do a full breakdown review on it — but for now, let’s see who won the first Pinball Mania!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018