As all of you know, I’m really into pinball. I play it, I own machines, I accept challenges from people who don’t play it as much as I do — you know, the usual. For the past few months, Jeremy Conrad and I have been going back and forth trash talking about who the better player is. While we didn’t get to play at Star Wars Celebration like we had planned, we finally got down to business at the Stern Pinball Lounge at San Diego Comic-Con to play their newest machine: Star Wars!
If I ever get this machine, I’d love to do a full breakdown review on it — but for now, let’s see who won the first Pinball Mania!
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018
- Indulge in Disneyland Resort’s Newest Hotel Package: Pixar Fest! - March 16, 2018
- New St. Patrick’s Day Pastries Available Now at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - March 12, 2018