As all of you know, I’m really into pinball. I play it, I own machines, I accept challenges from people who don’t play it as much as I do — you know, the usual. For the past few months, Jeremy Conrad and I have been going back and forth trash talking about who the better player is. While we didn’t get to play at Star Wars Celebration like we had planned, we finally got down to business at the Stern Pinball Lounge at San Diego Comic-Con to play their newest machine: Star Wars!
If I ever get this machine, I’d love to do a full breakdown review on it — but for now, let’s see who won the first Pinball Mania!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017