Some comic conventions have signs up saying that anyone attending gives permission for themselves to be photographed and filmed. Nine Worlds does not. There must always be explicit permission, press must identify themselves and you can wear yellow lanyards specifically stating that you don’t wish to be photographed at all, so there’s no point in asking. Will other shows join this? Or are they too beholden to roving media crews?
Here is a look at some of the wonderfully geeky cosplay from today. And yes, I confess, I did misgender the baby playing Matt Smith, and I apologised to her and her mother. And maybe she could play the Doctor for real one day…
And note, the staff at the Novotel in Hammersmith where Nine Worlds Geekfest London took place joined in on the act…
- X-Men Changes Its Alien Name From Kleevus To Kologoth - August 17, 2017
- Adding Up Darkhawk’s Numbers For Marvel Legacy - August 17, 2017
- Valiant Debuts Ninja-K #1 Artwork And Metal Covers - August 17, 2017
- Image Comics Launches Rose City Comic Con Merchandise Ahead Of Their Homecoming Dance - August 17, 2017
- ‘Justice Insurgence’ Metal Crossovers From DC Comics To Be Renamed ‘Bats Out Of Hell’ - August 17, 2017