Last year, Disney put out The Nightmare Before Christmas: As Told by Emoji on YouTube as part of their As Told By Emoji series. The reaction was a lot more positive than a certain other, more recent Emoji Movie got. Well, for Christmas this year, Joe Books is adapting the short into a comic book of its very own. A perfect stocking stuffer. But sadly, not out in time to be a pumpkin stuffer…
The book’s description:
“From the creative team of DJ Milky and Studio DICE, the book will be released as full-color floppies, then collected into graphic novels, and then finally collected in manga-sized editions.”
This comes on the tail of TokyoPOP announcing they are to publish a Nightmare sequel in comic book form.
Here’s the original. Okay, not original, but…you know what I mean.
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018
- Doctor Who’s Back – And She’s Bringing That Same Copy of The Beano With Her - July 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Extinction Event To Send The Original Five X-Men Home? Find Out at San Diego - July 15, 2018
- Tony Lee Returns to Markosia for ‘Also Known As’ and ‘Dark Lines Of London’ Launching at London Film And Comic Con 2018 - July 15, 2018