Last year, Disney put out The Nightmare Before Christmas: As Told by Emoji on YouTube as part of their As Told By Emoji series. The reaction was a lot more positive than a certain other, more recent Emoji Movie got. Well, for Christmas this year, Joe Books is adapting the short into a comic book of its very own. A perfect stocking stuffer. But sadly, not out in time to be a pumpkin stuffer…
The book’s description:
“From the creative team of DJ Milky and Studio DICE, the book will be released as full-color floppies, then collected into graphic novels, and then finally collected in manga-sized editions.”
This comes on the tail of TokyoPOP announcing they are to publish a Nightmare sequel in comic book form.
Here’s the original. Okay, not original, but…you know what I mean.
- New Comic Store in Worksop, England, Part of the Town Centre’s Revival - December 11, 2017
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs? - December 10, 2017
- For Christmas, How About a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Box for $55? - December 10, 2017
- A Few Shots of Cosplay from Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Modern Mythos with the Outstanding Jack Rabbit - December 10, 2017