Manga publisher Tokyopop is producing a follow-up to Tim Burton‘s 1993 film The Nightmare Before Christmas.
The comic sequel, titled Nightmare Before Christmas: Zero’s Journey, will reportedly star Jack Skellington’s dog, Zero, according to a report from THR. From the creative team of DJ Milky and Studio DICE, the book will be released as full-color floppies, then collected into graphic novels, and then finally collected in manga-sized editions.
THR also reports that Tokyopop will expand its relationship with Disney by releasing five new volumes of the shōjo manga Kilala Princess, which features Disney princesses. Mulan, Pochohantas and Merida are listed as princesses who will appear in the new volumes.
Look for Zero’s Journey to start hitting stores in Spring 2018.
- TOKYOPOP Is Bringing Disney Manga Back To The US!
- Grant Morrison Will Be on Late Night with Seth Meyers Tomorrow - December 12, 2017
- A Trailer and a Preview for the Return of Mech Cadet Yu from Pak and Miyazawa in January - December 12, 2017
- James Mangold and Patrick Stewart Weigh In On Disney Buying Fox - December 11, 2017
- Marvel Promising Shocking Twist in Death of the Mighty Thor Storyline in Thor #705 - December 11, 2017
- Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs to Face Braun Strowman for Shot at WWE Universal Title - December 11, 2017