Manga publisher Tokyopop is producing a follow-up to Tim Burton‘s 1993 film The Nightmare Before Christmas.
The comic sequel, titled Nightmare Before Christmas: Zero’s Journey, will reportedly star Jack Skellington’s dog, Zero, according to a report from THR. From the creative team of DJ Milky and Studio DICE, the book will be released as full-color floppies, then collected into graphic novels, and then finally collected in manga-sized editions.
THR also reports that Tokyopop will expand its relationship with Disney by releasing five new volumes of the shōjo manga Kilala Princess, which features Disney princesses. Mulan, Pochohantas and Merida are listed as princesses who will appear in the new volumes.
Look for Zero’s Journey to start hitting stores in Spring 2018.
- TOKYOPOP Is Bringing Disney Manga Back To The US!
- Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Gets Holofoil Variant by Trevor Hairsine - July 16, 2018
- Bobby Lashley Steals Roman Reigns’s “Big Dog” Nickname After Extreme Rules Win - July 16, 2018
- Black Mask to Publish Mr. Robot Prequel Comic by Creator Sam Esmail - July 16, 2018
- Countdown to Danger: Netflix’s Lost in Space Gets a Comic Book Spinoff by Richard Dinnick, Brian Buccellato, and Zid - July 16, 2018
- Power Rangers: Shattered Grid Collected in 4 Volumes, with 2 Chances to Double Dip - July 16, 2018