Manga publisher Tokyopop is producing a follow-up to Tim Burton‘s 1993 film The Nightmare Before Christmas.
The comic sequel, titled Nightmare Before Christmas: Zero’s Journey, will reportedly star Jack Skellington’s dog, Zero, according to a report from THR. From the creative team of DJ Milky and Studio DICE, the book will be released as full-color floppies, then collected into graphic novels, and then finally collected in manga-sized editions.
THR also reports that Tokyopop will expand its relationship with Disney by releasing five new volumes of the shōjo manga Kilala Princess, which features Disney princesses. Mulan, Pochohantas and Merida are listed as princesses who will appear in the new volumes.
Look for Zero’s Journey to start hitting stores in Spring 2018.
- Spider-Man Swings 8 Years Into The Future In Jody Houser And Nick Roche’s ‘Renew Your Vows’ For Marvel Legacy - August 18, 2017
- Waid And Samnee Aim To Make Captain America Great Again For Marvel Legacy - August 18, 2017
- xHamster To Wachowskis: Let’s Make Beautiful Sense8 Music Together - August 18, 2017
- Max Bemis And Jacen Burrows Bring Moon Knight To Marvel Legacy In November - August 17, 2017
- Report: Stephen Daldry To Direct Standalone Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Movie - August 17, 2017