Straight from London Film and Comic Con at the London Olympia, check out some of the best cosplay on show around the convention on the first day of the show.
Well, I say “around the convention”, but most of these pics came from my table in the Comic Zone as I sold my work The Pride, among the Bleeding Cool area where Rich Johnston himself wrote news and rumors live from the convention floor.
So yes, cosplay from and around my table! But I stand by it being some of the most awesome I’ve seen. So give these wonderfully talented cosplayers a look!
- London Film and Comic Con: A Step In The Right Direction
- UK Cosplay From The London Film And Comic Con
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017