We see Valkyrie fighting Hela, a Fenris wolf attacking Thor, and Loki keeping up the proud tradition of being in chains. There is not a single image of this movie that doesn’t look incredibly beautiful. The unique vision that director Taika Watiti is bringing is a breath of fresh air to the Thor series of movies.
There are quite a few things we can learn from this movie. We see a very different Valkyrie going head to head with Hela, confirming that she likely fought the Goddess of Death, lost, and that is why she’s in exile. We also know that she will eventually pick up her original outfit later on in the movie. We know that Loki will once again team up with Thor against a bigger evil, as he usually does. There haven’t been any hints about any other Infinity Stones aside from the knowledge that the Grandmaster is an Elder of the Universe. We’ll likely learn more in the coming months as the November release date nears.
Summary: In Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Ragnarok,” Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok—the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization—at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela. But first he must survive a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger—the Incredible Hulk!
Thor: Ragnarok, directed by Taika Watiti, stars Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Tessa Thompson, Mark Ruffalo, and Karl Urban. It flies into theaters November 3rd.
- The Gifted Season 2 Episode 8: Promo, Summary, Images, and a Tiara - November 14, 2018
- Ralph Breaks the Internet Review: Funny Moments That Never Comes Together - November 14, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 5: Promo, Summary, and a Giant Octopus - November 13, 2018
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Nick Zano Explains Why He Isn’t in Tonight’s Episode - November 12, 2018