Here we have the official Ant-Man and the Wasp poster from artist Andy Park. It features Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas, Michael Pena, and it looks like that might be Abby Rider-Fortson, who plays Cassie Lang.
The movie is ramping up production, and we’ve been hearing a lot of casting news that can give us a better idea of what the film may be about. Earlier in the week we heard that Randall Park is going to play Jimmy Woo and Watlon Goggins was cast as Sonny Burch. Then, during Marvel’s Hall-H presentation, it was announced that Michelle Pfeiffer was on board to play Janet Van Dyne and Laurence Fishburne was going to play Bill Foster.
Janet, of course, was the original Wasp and mother of Hope (Lilly), while Foster is the Marvel hero Black Goliath. Burch is a character who was the chairman of Cross Technologies (Darren Cross’s company from the first film) and has close ties to Obadiah Stane (Jeff Bridges from Iron Man). Woo is an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
The poster itself is interesting in that it shows the Wasp shrinking, but Ant-Man doing the Giant-Man thing, and they appear to be taking on an army.
Ant-Man and the Wasp is slated for release July 6th, 2018 — two months after Avengers: Infinity War. So this will be the first chance to see the fallout from the battle with Thanos.
— Andy Park-SDCC (@andyparkart) July 23, 2017
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018