At the Simpsons panel at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday, creator Matt Groening and other Simpsons elites held a Q&A session. One attendee asked, in regard to Lisa Simpson: “Millhouse or Nelson?”
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Erin Wilhelm was live on the scene to catch the answer. She tells us that the panel revealed that an upcoming episode of the show will feature Future Lisa, and that it might show Lisa in a relationship with a woman.
Lisa’s bisexuality has been hinted at on The Simpsons before on several occasions. Photos in a montage from the episode Holidays of Future Passed appeared to show her in relationships with several women, though she was eventually shown married to Millhouse with a child.
But it looks like in an upcoming episode, everything might be coming up Lisa.
- Lion Forge Continues Industry Takeover, Hires Jeremy Atkins, Greg Tumbarello, Grace Bornhoft, Madeline Roy, Maybe More - December 12, 2017
- Watch the Trailer for Fuller House Season 3B Ahead of Next Week’s Return - December 12, 2017
- Grant Morrison Will Be on Late Night with Seth Meyers Tomorrow - December 12, 2017
- A Trailer and a Preview for the Return of Mech Cadet Yu from Pak and Miyazawa in January - December 12, 2017
- James Mangold and Patrick Stewart Weigh In On Disney Buying Fox - December 11, 2017