At the Simpsons panel at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday, creator Matt Groening and other Simpsons elites held a Q&A session. One attendee asked, in regard to Lisa Simpson: “Millhouse or Nelson?”
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Erin Wilhelm was live on the scene to catch the answer. She tells us that the panel revealed that an upcoming episode of the show will feature Future Lisa, and that it might show Lisa in a relationship with a woman.
Lisa’s bisexuality has been hinted at on The Simpsons before on several occasions. Photos in a montage from the episode Holidays of Future Passed appeared to show her in relationships with several women, though she was eventually shown married to Millhouse with a child.
But it looks like in an upcoming episode, everything might be coming up Lisa.
- Defiant Zack Snyder Serializing Snyder Cut of Justice League as a Vero Webcomic - October 23, 2018
- Adventure Time Season 11 #1 Sells Out… Did Cartoon Network Make a Mistake? - October 23, 2018
- Explore the New World with David Jesus Vignolli’s New Historical Fantasy OGN at Archaia - October 23, 2018
- More Un-Uncanny X-Men Variants from Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson - October 23, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Variant Shows Lengths Jim Lee Will Go to Prevent 2nd Appearance of #Batpenis - October 23, 2018