At the Simpsons panel at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday, creator Matt Groening and other Simpsons elites held a Q&A session. One attendee asked, in regard to Lisa Simpson: “Millhouse or Nelson?”
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Erin Wilhelm was live on the scene to catch the answer. She tells us that the panel revealed that an upcoming episode of the show will feature Future Lisa, and that it might show Lisa in a relationship with a woman.
Lisa’s bisexuality has been hinted at on The Simpsons before on several occasions. Photos in a montage from the episode Holidays of Future Passed appeared to show her in relationships with several women, though she was eventually shown married to Millhouse with a child.
But it looks like in an upcoming episode, everything might be coming up Lisa.
- Everything You Knew About Secret Empire Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About What Wolverine Was Best At Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Uncle Ben’s Death Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Daredevil’s Cancellation Was Wrong - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Iceman Coming Out Was Wrong? - December 11, 2018