Laurence Fishburne is moving from the DCEU to the MCU as he has been cast to play Bill Foster in the upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp. Foster has had multiple hero names. He was the second Giant-Man and the fourth Goliath, but he is probably best known as Black Goliath. The character was created in 1966 by Stan Lee and Don Heck and got his own five issue run in the mid-70’s.
The characters death was one of the major turning points in the Civil War comic series.
Ant-Man and the Wasp is due out July 6th, 2018 and Peyton Reed returns to direct along with Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lily, Michael Pena, Michael Douglas and the recently announced Michelle Pfieffer.
Fishburne is currently part of the DCEU as Perry White, Managing Editor of the Daily Planet and boss to Lois Lane (Amy Adams) and Clark Kent (Henry Cavill) in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.. He is also known for spending time in The Matrix as Morpheus.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018