Laurence Fishburne is moving from the DCEU to the MCU as he has been cast to play Bill Foster in the upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp. Foster has had multiple hero names. He was the second Giant-Man and the fourth Goliath, but he is probably best known as Black Goliath. The character was created in 1966 by Stan Lee and Don Heck and got his own five issue run in the mid-70’s.
The characters death was one of the major turning points in the Civil War comic series.
Ant-Man and the Wasp is due out July 6th, 2018 and Peyton Reed returns to direct along with Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lily, Michael Pena, Michael Douglas and the recently announced Michelle Pfieffer.
Fishburne is currently part of the DCEU as Perry White, Managing Editor of the Daily Planet and boss to Lois Lane (Amy Adams) and Clark Kent (Henry Cavill) in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.. He is also known for spending time in The Matrix as Morpheus.
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018
- Lucifer Season 3: Mazikeen Really Wants to Go Back to Hell - March 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #11 - March 23, 2018