Valiant has been showing off their wares at the Diamond Retailer Lunch today at San Diego Comic-Con, but much of it was a victory lap. They celebrated that X-O Manowar #1 was the most-ordered independent comic of the year and Secret Weapons #1 was the largest-ordered miniseries.
The presentation lauded that one of Stephen Colbert‘s writers Daniel Kibblesmith is writing Quantum & Woody. They showed off that ICONS is bringing back Valiant’s biggest characters back to the forefront. And they told retailers that Bloodshot Salvation takes place in two timelines, and has two artists and is “dark Jeff Lemire; his darkest since Animal Man.”
That was quite dark. They also stated the book would be 100% fully returnable with high discounts. Here’s their presentation in little pictures:
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018