Valiant has been showing off their wares at the Diamond Retailer Lunch today at San Diego Comic-Con, but much of it was a victory lap. They celebrated that X-O Manowar #1 was the most-ordered independent comic of the year and Secret Weapons #1 was the largest-ordered miniseries.
The presentation lauded that one of Stephen Colbert‘s writers Daniel Kibblesmith is writing Quantum & Woody. They showed off that ICONS is bringing back Valiant’s biggest characters back to the forefront. And they told retailers that Bloodshot Salvation takes place in two timelines, and has two artists and is “dark Jeff Lemire; his darkest since Animal Man.”
That was quite dark. They also stated the book would be 100% fully returnable with high discounts. Here’s their presentation in little pictures:
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018