Hot on the heels of the announcement that Grant Morrison and Yanick Paquette are working on a sequel to Wonder Woman: Earth One, DC has released a preview of the book.
Crashing the DC Publisher panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Morrison compared the book to The Empire Strikes Back, and said he views the Wonder Woman: Earth One stories as a trilogy, meaning we’ll get one more after this. The story will see Nazis, led by Paula Von Gunter, invading Paradise island. It’s Amazons vs Nazis, and somebody is going to get punched!
(Spoiler: it will be the Nazis.)
Morrison also announced a sequel to Arkham Asylum with artist Chris Burnham at the panel, which you can read more about here.
Check out the preview below:
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018