Star Trek: Discovery is the new Star Trek TV series coming from CBS All Access at the end of September. It will shortly be followed on October 4th by a Star Trek: Discovery comic book published by IDW Comics who hold the Star Trek comics license. From creators Mike Johnson, Kirsten Beyer and Tony Shasteen, there are very little other details to share. But Beyer is one of the writers of the Star Trek: Discovery TV show itself. Mike Johnson has written many a Star Trek comic. And Tony Shasteen recently drew the Boldly Go! series written by Johnson.
Warp into adventure with this new comic book series that ties into the new Star Trek television show premiering in late September on CBS All Access in the U.S., the Space channel in Canada and Netflix throughout the rest of the world! Details remain secretive so we can’t show you covers yet, but we can tell you that you won’t want to miss this very special KLINGON-centric series. Be prepared for action, adventure, and Star Trek at its best!
Each issue will also feature a “ships of the line” cover by Declan Shalvey and Jordie Bellaire, giving a full first look at the new ships of the Discovery series.
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018