Spotted during the D23 Expo happening right now at Disneyland California, the park is offering some incredibly adorable Groot Bread for sale. Yes, you can eat Groot’s whole head at Disneyland’s California Adventure park right now, and you know you want to.
This find was brought to you by Twitter user cuponmamacita who spotted the confection at a food stand while at Disneyland today.
— Myrah Duque (@Couponmamacita) July 15, 2017
According to the Disney parks blog, the bread in question is actually called “Jalapeño-Cheese Groot-Shaped Bread” and is being offered at the Cosmic Canteen as part of their Summer of Heroes event. This may not be the nerd food you expected from this con, but it is the nerd food you need.
D23 is an all-things-Disney Exposition being held at the Anaheim Convention Center this weekend. The pop culture event will cover all of Disney’s properties, including new parks, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars news.
- Nerd Food: Crazy Long Lines At D23 To Get Spider-Man Coffee
- Nerd Food: A Glance At Some Cute Disney Pancakes At D23!
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018