It just isn’t a fantasy game without some elves in it, and Total War: Warhammer II knows it. Today’s trailer shows how the High Elves play a defensive game like no other race in the Warhammer world. Typically that’s by staggering their enemy with masterful archery on approach, tar-pitting them into a punishing melee, then counterattacking with elemental flying monsters, because High Elves leave nothing to chance.
This new gameplay video from Creative Assembly shows the High Elves defending against a bellowing host of Lizardmen warriors led by Mazdamundi himself, and reveals spectacular new units in action. You’ll want to watch out for the following units in play:
- The noble Flamespyre Phoenix and its Frostheart variant: fire and ice working in perfect tandem to decimate enemy forces
- The Dragon Princes of Caledor: top-tier shock cavalry clad in dragon armour, making them immune to fire
- The immensely-armoured Phoenix Guard: standing ready to strike down the largest beasts that the Lizardmen have to offer.
Take a look at the High Elves in the latest Let’s Play trailer below.
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Devs Show Off The Dark Elves In Battle
- The Skaven Debut In New 'Total War: Warhammer II' Trailer
- 'Total War: Warhammer II' Introduces A New Race To Fight Against
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes - November 15, 2017
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android - November 15, 2017
- The Exorcist: Legion VR Will Launch On November 22nd - November 15, 2017
- Call Of Duty: WWII’s Micro-transaction System Is Delayed Until Next Week - November 15, 2017
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief - November 14, 2017