Once upon a time (in the ’90s), Nightcrawler, AKA Kurt Wagner, lived with Phoenix, AKA Rachel Summers, in a cramped lighthouse somewhere in the northern reaches of Scotland. As the mutant/Otherworldian team Excalibur, they got up to much derring-do as superheroes and in their personal lives. Yet for Nightcrawler and Phoenix, this was basically how it went.
However, a few years ago, when the Excalibur team of Chris Claremont and Alan Davis reunited in 2004 in Uncanny X-Men, something did indeed happen.
Well today, in X-Men Gold #7 by Marc Guggenheim and Ken Lashley, we get a better idea of what was going on…
It’s almost as if they’d completely forgotten the events of 13 years ago! Well, probably everyone else involved with the comic book had. Anyway, it looks like after nearly one and a half decades, Red is going blue…
- The Morality Of Reading, Writing, And Publishing Doomsday Clock - November 21, 2017
- This Comic Store Is Giving Away Free Pizza With Every Issue Of Doomsday Clock #1 Tonight - November 21, 2017
- The Doomsday Clock #1 Retailer Exclusive Variant You’ll Never See - November 21, 2017
- Marvel Comics Solicits For February 2018: X-Men Is Red, Doctor Strange Has Damnation, And Star Wars Has Been Thrawn - November 21, 2017
- Con Man: Arkansas Convention Organizer Allegedly Took Money And Ran - November 21, 2017