Once upon a time (in the ’90s), Nightcrawler, AKA Kurt Wagner, lived with Phoenix, AKA Rachel Summers, in a cramped lighthouse somewhere in the northern reaches of Scotland. As the mutant/Otherworldian team Excalibur, they got up to much derring-do as superheroes and in their personal lives. Yet for Nightcrawler and Phoenix, this was basically how it went.
However, a few years ago, when the Excalibur team of Chris Claremont and Alan Davis reunited in 2004 in Uncanny X-Men, something did indeed happen.
Well today, in X-Men Gold #7 by Marc Guggenheim and Ken Lashley, we get a better idea of what was going on…
It’s almost as if they’d completely forgotten the events of 13 years ago! Well, probably everyone else involved with the comic book had. Anyway, it looks like after nearly one and a half decades, Red is going blue…
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018