Once upon a time (in the ’90s), Nightcrawler, AKA Kurt Wagner, lived with Phoenix, AKA Rachel Summers, in a cramped lighthouse somewhere in the northern reaches of Scotland. As the mutant/Otherworldian team Excalibur, they got up to much derring-do as superheroes and in their personal lives. Yet for Nightcrawler and Phoenix, this was basically how it went.
However, a few years ago, when the Excalibur team of Chris Claremont and Alan Davis reunited in 2004 in Uncanny X-Men, something did indeed happen.
Well today, in X-Men Gold #7 by Marc Guggenheim and Ken Lashley, we get a better idea of what was going on…
It’s almost as if they’d completely forgotten the events of 13 years ago! Well, probably everyone else involved with the comic book had. Anyway, it looks like after nearly one and a half decades, Red is going blue…
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017