Once upon a time (in the ’90s), Nightcrawler, AKA Kurt Wagner, lived with Phoenix, AKA Rachel Summers, in a cramped lighthouse somewhere in the northern reaches of Scotland. As the mutant/Otherworldian team Excalibur, they got up to much derring-do as superheroes and in their personal lives. Yet for Nightcrawler and Phoenix, this was basically how it went.
However, a few years ago, when the Excalibur team of Chris Claremont and Alan Davis reunited in 2004 in Uncanny X-Men, something did indeed happen.
Well today, in X-Men Gold #7 by Marc Guggenheim and Ken Lashley, we get a better idea of what was going on…
It’s almost as if they’d completely forgotten the events of 13 years ago! Well, probably everyone else involved with the comic book had. Anyway, it looks like after nearly one and a half decades, Red is going blue…
- Captain Britain Doesn’t Want Any Brexit Jokes in Avengers #11 - December 12, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 12th December 2018, Everything You Knew Was Wrong - December 12, 2018
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018