It was a smash hit on the Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists. The aftermarket is going crazy and, after twelve bids, copies of the Batman/Elmer Fudd Special #1 by Tom King, Lee Weeks and Byron Vaughns have just sold for £23 with twelve bids and $28 on eBay. People can’t get enough of this remarkable Looney Tunes Dark Knight reimagining.
No wonder DC Comics are in a rush to get it back into stores with a second printing.
Look for it on the 2nd August.
After a chance meeting with billionaire Bruce Wayne, Elmer Fudd’s obsession quickly escalates into stalking Batman through the dark alleys and high-class social settings of Gotham City. Welcome to Bat Season! And the bonus Looney Tunes backup story features DC characters written by Tom King and artwork by Byron Vaughns.
- DC New 52 Continues To Be Reconstructed In Batman #26
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018