Below is a private Batman Versus Swamp Thing commission just completed by the artist Frank Cho.
A full 19 inches by 24 inches, this is for comic art collector Michael “One Minute”‘s famous “One Minute Later” art collection, a series of commissioned pieces of artwork depicting a famous scene or cover in comics taking place one minute after the original. This image is “one minute later” after Batman meets Swamp Thing on their Swamp Thing #7 cover. And, for Bleeding Cool, we get a look at the evolution of the art from start to finish, with the many changes along the way from pencil to inks. Here’s the Bernie Wrightson cover that began it all:
- Will You Find Doctor Aphra in Your Return of Wolverine #1 Second Printing? - October 18, 2018
- Landry Walker’s Writer’s Commentary for A Clash Of Kings #13 - October 18, 2018
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018
- Trump Administration Sued Over Refusal to Release Records Regarding Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter’s Involvement With Veteran Affairs - October 18, 2018