If you haven’t given Knights of Valour, a spin on the PS4, you might want to take a moment to go download it (since it’s free) and see what you think. And if you’re already a Knights Of Valour fan, a new update is being released today to give the game some added zest.
The new patch incorporates a new “Mercenary” feature where players can recruit and summon mercenaries to help them in battle and provide “reusable effects” over the different stages. The mercenaries can even be leveled up as well, and come in three different archetypes: Attack, Defense, and Support.
Next on the list is the “Wishing System”, where players can “plea a wish to the mighty Dragon God” for various items and support. And finally, they’ve added an “Exchange System” where players can collect a new kind of currency that can then be exchanged for items, wishing tickets or other materials and equipment. These can only happen during an active event, with the pool of tradeable items being updated for each event.
Created by arcade masters International Games System and published by GAMESinFLAMES UG, Knights of Valour is a 3D side-scrolling beat-’em-up that harkens back to the good ol’ days of fighting a string of bad guys on various stages with a few of your friends — all with a modern look I’d like to see in arcades more and that I wish was utilized for more popular content.
- 'Gundam Versus' Gets A Release Date For North America
- Original Shadow Of The Colossus Director Wants To Change The Remake Quite A Bit
- EA Games Already Sending Out 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Alpha Codes
- The New PS4 Gold & Silver Consoles Get A Trailer
- Dead By Daylight Is A Much Smoother Experience On Console
- SEGA Classics Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today - December 13, 2018
- Scopley and WBIE Launch Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem - December 13, 2018
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018
- Todd McFarlane Says Spawn Could be Coming to Mortal Kombat 11 - December 12, 2018
- Blizzard Pulls Holiday Overwatch Map After Players Get Stuck at Spawn - December 12, 2018