“Bullets & Bracelets & Bionics! If it’s always darkest before the dawn, Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman – along with some familiar faces – had better pray that the dawn comes soon. Because from where the story continues, things look awfully dire. The evil cabal of villains have sprung their trap, and have staged a monumental assault, and one major character is already badly hurt. Our heroines will soon find that nothing is unbreakable!
The best-selling team-up fans demanded is written by best-selling author ANDY MANGELS (Star Trek & Star Wars) and illustrated by JUDIT TONDORA (Grimm Fairy Tales).”
Dynamite’s ongoing series featuring two of the baddest women to grace the small screen in the 70’s, is frankly awesome. We open with a wounded Diana, who’s being cradled by Jamie. They’re saved by Dru and Max, who orders them to leave in the Invisible Jet in order to get medical help for Diana. Meanwhile, Paradise Island is under attack, and the Amazon’s could use Wonder Woman’s help! The stakes have been raised in this issue, and the fight of good vs. evil peaks in this issue.
Mangels really knows how to write these characters. Jamie really takes the lead in this issue, but there’s really no competition between the women. Everyone in here is a believable hero facing impossible odds. Tondora’s art compliments the story well. The characters are unique and easy to identify, even when there’s a large action scene. Nothing is muddled.
Overall this is another great addition to an already great story line. Be sure to pick up a copy this week at your local comic book shop!
Be the first to leave a review.
- Nerd Home: These Disney Paper Statues Want to Be Your Guests! - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Kagabo Hojicha Green Tea Latte from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Beauty: I Tried The Face Shop’s Trolls Eyeliner, and Things Got a Li’l Hairy - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pandaro Cookies from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Celebrating Easter in Disney World? Hop Over to Disney Springs for Some Treats! - March 23, 2018