“Bullets & Bracelets & Bionics! If it’s always darkest before the dawn, Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman – along with some familiar faces – had better pray that the dawn comes soon. Because from where the story continues, things look awfully dire. The evil cabal of villains have sprung their trap, and have staged a monumental assault, and one major character is already badly hurt. Our heroines will soon find that nothing is unbreakable!
The best-selling team-up fans demanded is written by best-selling author ANDY MANGELS (Star Trek & Star Wars) and illustrated by JUDIT TONDORA (Grimm Fairy Tales).”
Dynamite’s ongoing series featuring two of the baddest women to grace the small screen in the 70’s, is frankly awesome. We open with a wounded Diana, who’s being cradled by Jamie. They’re saved by Dru and Max, who orders them to leave in the Invisible Jet in order to get medical help for Diana. Meanwhile, Paradise Island is under attack, and the Amazon’s could use Wonder Woman’s help! The stakes have been raised in this issue, and the fight of good vs. evil peaks in this issue.
Mangels really knows how to write these characters. Jamie really takes the lead in this issue, but there’s really no competition between the women. Everyone in here is a believable hero facing impossible odds. Tondora’s art compliments the story well. The characters are unique and easy to identify, even when there’s a large action scene. Nothing is muddled.
Overall this is another great addition to an already great story line. Be sure to pick up a copy this week at your local comic book shop!
Be the first to leave a review.
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017