I’m not sure what exactly happened to lead to this moment, but I’m glad it did. Stan Lee, a name synonymous with Marvel Comics for over 50 years, and Lloyd Kaufman, the co-founder of Troma Films, got together to sign the Anthony Newley song Who Can I Turn To?
This is not the first time that Lee and Kaufman have appeared together, both of them having cameos in Guardians of the Galaxy — Lee on the Nova homeworld while Kaufman was an inmate at the Kiln. James Gunn got his directing start on Tromeo and Juliet.
The song Who Can I Turn To? comes from the Broadway musical The Roar of the Grease Paint, the Smell of the Crowd. Newley co-wrote the musical and starred.
- Warframe's Chains Of Harrow Update Gives The Game A Makeover
- So This Is Why They Call It "The Mount" - Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8
- Literally Being An Armchair Coach In 'Pro Cycling Manager 2017'
- Raphael Colantonio Is Leaving Prey Developer Arkane Studios
- Police Dismiss Allegations Of Abuse Made Against Stan Lee's Family