Aren’t you glad you didn’t bother collecting all those Image Plus magazines just to get Negan’s origin story? Oh, you did buy them? Well, time to double dip, suckers!
Image has just announced that The Walking Dead: Here’s Negan, the story by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard that was serialized in Image’s monthly previews and stuff magazine, will be collected in its own hardcover edition this October, which means that you could theoretically use it to gruesomely bash the brains out of a beloved character, if you so choose. The book will cost twenty bucks and will be in comic stores October 4 and bookstores October 10. Here’s some official info from the press release:
Who is Negan? Since his debut in THE WALKING DEAD #100, the charismatic psychopath has antagonized Rick Grimes, murdered his friend with a baseball bat wrapped in barb wire (which he calls “Lucille”), and led the Saviors into war against Alexandria and the neighboring communities.
THE WALKING DEAD: HERE’S NEGAN! hardcover (Diamond Code JUL170766, ISBN: 978-1-5343-0327-0) will be available for $19.99 in comic book retailers on Wednesday, October 4th and in bookstores on Tuesday, October 10th. The final order cutoff deadline for comic book retailers is Monday, August 7th.
- Yes, Danai Gurira CAN Do Both 'The Walking Dead' And 'Avengers: Infinity War"
- In Today's Walking Dead #168, Negan Makes His Move - And Rules Out A Lois Lane Crossover (SPOILERS)
- Watch "The Otto Family" Sneak Peek Of Next Week's Fear The Walking Dead
- We're Taking Fire! Watch The Talked About Scene That Killed One Of Fear The Walking Dead's Leads
- New Fear The Walking Dead Viral Video Introduces Us To Jeremiah Otto Sr.
- Fear The Walking Dead - A Look Ahead
- The Walking Dead Game By Overkill Delayed Until 2018
- Remember, If You Are Missing Out The Walking Dead, There Are Another Four Pages In Today's Image Plus...
- Women of Wrestling Coming to AXS TV in 2019 - June 18, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Lots of Origins and a Final Page Surprise in Domino #3 - June 18, 2018
- Sting (The Rocker) Says He’ll Write the Foreword to Hellblazer 30th Anniversary Book in Video - June 18, 2018
- Dark Horse to Launch Line of Stranger Things Comics Starting in September - June 18, 2018
- X-ual Healing: New Mutants Dead Souls #4 - June 18, 2018