This lovely little image of the game Days Gone has been making its way around the web the past day or so, and since it officially came from Sony to begin with, there’s no harm in showing it off at this point.
What you’re looking at below is a screenshot first revealed by Gear Nuke showing a compilation video called “The Hottest Trailers of E3” on YouTube. This was a video posted by Sony itself to show off all best bits from the company’s presentation. While the game’s presentation didn’t come with a release date, you can see the original compilation video shows off a date of December 29th, 2017:
The video has since been taken down and replaced, with all footage of Days Gone removed as a quick edit job. Clearly we’re dealing with one of two scenarios: Either the company put the wrong date on the game and had no way to correct it in time so they scrapped all of it for safety, or that is the official release date and Sony didn’t want that out in the public just yet. Theoretically, if they’re aiming for post-Christmas shoppers, a reveal date would probably come around PAX West. We’ll just have to wait and see what their next move is after this leak.
- Check Out Nearly an Hour's Worth of Footage from Days Gone
- Days Gone Officially Pushed to 2019
- Check Out The Alternate Cut Of 'Days Gone' On PS4
- Konami's Increasingly Odd Decisions About Pro Evolution Soccer
- E3: Dead By Daylight Plays As Well On Console As It Does PC
- 'Strange Brigade' Is The Mystery E3 Title From Rebellion
- Vampyr Shows Off Some Gameplay At E3
- First Gameplay Trailer For 'Days Gone' Reavealed At E3
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018