AwesomeCon in Washington D.C has grown a considerable amount in just five years. Fans of all backgrounds are out in full force this weekend, and Friday was just the tip of the iceberg! I was also very surprised to see a room for moms, a quiet room, a room for press, and an amazing disability support staff, headed by Rachel Perry. I’m by far and large impressed with this con so far, and how amazing each staff and volunteer person has been. The layout is a little confusing (the convention center is huge), but there’s an excellent selection of panels and dealers. There was also a touching tribute to Adam West in the exhibit hall, signed by many people. Oh, and cosplayers! As always, if you see yourself, feel free to use the pic. Just give us credit!
- 71 Cosplay Shots Of Cosplay From Denver Comic Con 2017 On A Friday
- Otakon: A Look Back At One Of America's Biggest Anime Cons
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of My M&M's
- The Cosplay Of Collectormania In Birmingham
- Cosplay Photos: Dozens Of Fans Show Off Their Wonder Woman Pride In A Myriad Of Ways!
- Creators On The Rise: Talking With Steve Niles, Justin Jordan, Andrew Carl and Nathan Edmondson At Awesome Con
- Awesome Con In DC Grows 250% - Will It Be The Next Big Thing?
- Awesome Con Founder Ben Penrod On Breaking World Records And Getting Big Names This Year
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018