AwesomeCon in Washington D.C has grown a considerable amount in just five years. Fans of all backgrounds are out in full force this weekend, and Friday was just the tip of the iceberg! I was also very surprised to see a room for moms, a quiet room, a room for press, and an amazing disability support staff, headed by Rachel Perry. I’m by far and large impressed with this con so far, and how amazing each staff and volunteer person has been. The layout is a little confusing (the convention center is huge), but there’s an excellent selection of panels and dealers. There was also a touching tribute to Adam West in the exhibit hall, signed by many people. Oh, and cosplayers! As always, if you see yourself, feel free to use the pic. Just give us credit!
- 71 Cosplay Shots Of Cosplay From Denver Comic Con 2017 On A Friday
- Otakon: A Look Back At One Of America's Biggest Anime Cons
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of My M&M's
- The Cosplay Of Collectormania In Birmingham
- Cosplay Photos: Dozens Of Fans Show Off Their Wonder Woman Pride In A Myriad Of Ways!
- Creators On The Rise: Talking With Steve Niles, Justin Jordan, Andrew Carl and Nathan Edmondson At Awesome Con
- Awesome Con In DC Grows 250% - Will It Be The Next Big Thing?
- Awesome Con Founder Ben Penrod On Breaking World Records And Getting Big Names This Year
- These Disney Master of Arts Shoes Are Works of Art on Your Feet - February 22, 2018
- New Limited Peter Pan Pins Coming to a Neverland Near You - February 22, 2018
- This Year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Food Guide! - February 22, 2018
- Be Our Guest to Get New Prix Fixe Menu This Summer! - February 22, 2018
- Seth Rollins Was Ready to Go During RAW’s Gauntlet Match, But it Wasn’t Enough - February 20, 2018