AwesomeCon in Washington D.C has grown a considerable amount in just five years. Fans of all backgrounds are out in full force this weekend, and Friday was just the tip of the iceberg! I was also very surprised to see a room for moms, a quiet room, a room for press, and an amazing disability support staff, headed by Rachel Perry. I’m by far and large impressed with this con so far, and how amazing each staff and volunteer person has been. The layout is a little confusing (the convention center is huge), but there’s an excellent selection of panels and dealers. There was also a touching tribute to Adam West in the exhibit hall, signed by many people. Oh, and cosplayers! As always, if you see yourself, feel free to use the pic. Just give us credit!
- Nerd Food: Guardians Of My M&M's
- Creators On The Rise: Talking With Steve Niles, Justin Jordan, Andrew Carl and Nathan Edmondson At Awesome Con
- Awesome Con In DC Grows 250% - Will It Be The Next Big Thing?
- Awesome Con Founder Ben Penrod On Breaking World Records And Getting Big Names This Year
- Molly Ringwald Filming For Riverdale Season 2 - June 26, 2017
- Nerd Food: Let It Go With Finders Keepers’ New ‘Frozen’ Egg Surprise - June 25, 2017
- Are Disney Parks Planning A Captain America Shield Toss Attraction? - June 25, 2017
- Mega Makeover In Store For Walt Disney World’s Epcot This Fall - June 24, 2017
- Rare First Appearance Mickey Mouse Animation Art Up For Auction - June 24, 2017