Image Comics gets two more printings out of the door.
Regression #1 by Cullen Bunn, Danny Luckert and Marie Enger has sold out of its second printing from Image Comics and is going to third, for the 12th of July.
Adrian is plagued by ghastly waking nightmares. To understand and possibly treat these awful visions, Adrian reluctantly agrees to past life regression hypnotherapy. As his consciousness is cast back through time, Adrian witnesses a scene of horrific debauchery and diabolism. Waking, he is more unsettled than before, and with good reason – something has followed him back. Adrian descends into a world of occult conspiracy, mystery, reincarnation, and insanity from which there is no escape.
A week later, Winnebago Graveyard #1 by Steve Niles and Alison Sampson will have its second printing out for 19th July, with a wrap-around cover by Katie Skelly.
An American family traveling on vacation finds themselves stranded in a small town with a sinister secret.
- Line Webtoon Launches Cursed, Rob, And Firebrand Season 2 From John Barrowman, Tommy Lee Edwards, Claudia Aguirre, Erika Lewis, And More - November 19, 2017
- London’s Westminster Reference Library To Celebrate The Great And The Gagged - November 19, 2017
- Lazarus, The Immortal Man: A Comic For Depressives, By Depressives - November 19, 2017
- Kiersey Clemons’ Cut Scene As Iris West Among Leaked Zack Snyder FX Shots From Justice League - November 19, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists, 19th November 2017 – “Sales For October Were Some Of Our Worst, November Is On Its Way To Beating That” - November 19, 2017