Image Comics gets two more printings out of the door.
Regression #1 by Cullen Bunn, Danny Luckert and Marie Enger has sold out of its second printing from Image Comics and is going to third, for the 12th of July.
Adrian is plagued by ghastly waking nightmares. To understand and possibly treat these awful visions, Adrian reluctantly agrees to past life regression hypnotherapy. As his consciousness is cast back through time, Adrian witnesses a scene of horrific debauchery and diabolism. Waking, he is more unsettled than before, and with good reason – something has followed him back. Adrian descends into a world of occult conspiracy, mystery, reincarnation, and insanity from which there is no escape.
A week later, Winnebago Graveyard #1 by Steve Niles and Alison Sampson will have its second printing out for 19th July, with a wrap-around cover by Katie Skelly.
An American family traveling on vacation finds themselves stranded in a small town with a sinister secret.
- Thought Bubble Debut: PM Buchan’s Horror-Comedy Anthology ‘Hangover’ - September 21, 2017
- Mark Waid To Have A “Civil Conversation” With Diversity & Comics After Baltimore Comic-Con - September 21, 2017
- Thought Bubble Debut: Hex Girlfriend #1 By Mr Picto - September 21, 2017
- The Rise Of The Comic Creator-Exclusive Cover – Could It Harm The Industry? - September 21, 2017
- 13 More DC Comics Variants For October From Jason Fabok, Frank Cho, Joelle Jones, Jonboy Meyers And More - September 21, 2017