Obsidian Entertainment is showing off following pre-alpha footage of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire at E3. For those of you who missed it, or are sitting at home, you’ll definitely want to take a look.
I got a chance to sit down with some of the creative team at the show, to see how the game’s been doing since the end of their Fig fundraising campaign, and development seems to be moving on smoothly, with the game expected to hit its alpha phase in the next few months. We’ll also be hearing more about the game’s companions- those returning, and the new ones as well- sometime in the coming months.
But, really, what you’re here for is to see it in action, so, here you are kids, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire:
- Obsidian Entertainment Teases A New IP On The Way
- Arc System Works Will be Patching Dragon Ball FighterZ’s Online Bugs - February 23, 2018
- More Details Emerge for the Western Release of Shining Resonance: Refrain - February 23, 2018
- Call of Duty: WWII’s Multiplayer Will Be Available for Free on PC This Weekend - February 23, 2018
- The Ghosts of Pharaohs Past Will Haunt You in Second AC: Origins DLC Expansion - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive’s Daily Challenge Missions Start Today - February 23, 2018