Obsidian Entertainment is showing off following pre-alpha footage of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire at E3. For those of you who missed it, or are sitting at home, you’ll definitely want to take a look.
I got a chance to sit down with some of the creative team at the show, to see how the game’s been doing since the end of their Fig fundraising campaign, and development seems to be moving on smoothly, with the game expected to hit its alpha phase in the next few months. We’ll also be hearing more about the game’s companions- those returning, and the new ones as well- sometime in the coming months.
But, really, what you’re here for is to see it in action, so, here you are kids, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire:
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Is Stunning And Damn Well Worth The Hype – A Spoiler-Free Review - June 25, 2017
- Koji Igarashi Discusses Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, Konami, And 505 Games - June 25, 2017
- The Recycled Console As Switch Dock Fad Continues - June 24, 2017
- Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth + Is Getting A PS4 Release - June 24, 2017
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Gives Us A Glimpse Of Hela - June 24, 2017