Obsidian Entertainment is showing off following pre-alpha footage of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire at E3. For those of you who missed it, or are sitting at home, you’ll definitely want to take a look.
I got a chance to sit down with some of the creative team at the show, to see how the game’s been doing since the end of their Fig fundraising campaign, and development seems to be moving on smoothly, with the game expected to hit its alpha phase in the next few months. We’ll also be hearing more about the game’s companions- those returning, and the new ones as well- sometime in the coming months.
But, really, what you’re here for is to see it in action, so, here you are kids, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire:
- Obsidian Entertainment Teases A New IP On The Way
- Echo Combat Brings VR Shooter Combat to Zero Gravity - June 18, 2018
- Dead or Alive 6 Is Downright Enjoyable and Less Sexualized - June 18, 2018
- Battlefield V’s Grand Operations Feel Like Really Long Squad Mode Battle Royale Matches - June 18, 2018
- Pokémon Go is Getting a Friends List, Trading, and Gifting - June 18, 2018
- FromSoftware’s Action Adventure Sekiro is Still Early in Development - June 18, 2018