Obsidian Entertainment is showing off following pre-alpha footage of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire at E3. For those of you who missed it, or are sitting at home, you’ll definitely want to take a look.
I got a chance to sit down with some of the creative team at the show, to see how the game’s been doing since the end of their Fig fundraising campaign, and development seems to be moving on smoothly, with the game expected to hit its alpha phase in the next few months. We’ll also be hearing more about the game’s companions- those returning, and the new ones as well- sometime in the coming months.
But, really, what you’re here for is to see it in action, so, here you are kids, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire:
- Obsidian Entertainment Teases A New IP On The Way
- Gazillion Entertainment Is Shutting Marvel Heroes Down This Friday Instead Of The End Of December As Promised - November 22, 2017
- EA Is In Trouble Again: This Time Over FIFA As Fans Start A Boycott - November 22, 2017
- Sign-up For The Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha Is Closing Next Week - November 22, 2017
- You Can Now Hire Professionals To Play Call Of Duty For You - November 22, 2017
- Pokémon Go Has New Rules For The Mewtwo Ex Raids - November 22, 2017