Obsidian Entertainment is showing off following pre-alpha footage of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire at E3. For those of you who missed it, or are sitting at home, you’ll definitely want to take a look.
I got a chance to sit down with some of the creative team at the show, to see how the game’s been doing since the end of their Fig fundraising campaign, and development seems to be moving on smoothly, with the game expected to hit its alpha phase in the next few months. We’ll also be hearing more about the game’s companions- those returning, and the new ones as well- sometime in the coming months.
But, really, what you’re here for is to see it in action, so, here you are kids, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire:
- King’s Knight: Wrath Of The Dark Dragon - September 8, 2017
- Did We Really Need Far Cry 5? - September 8, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins Doesn’t Feel Like An Assassin’s Creed Game - September 8, 2017
- Dishonored 2: Death Of The Outsider At PAX West - September 8, 2017
- The Evil Within 2 Might Just Have Been The Best Game Demo Ever - September 8, 2017