First Strike #0, the launch issue for IDW’s new Hasbro crossover, launches tomorrow. It is completely free, in print and online, and will set up the events in comics until Christmas. So while you’ll have to pay $4.99 for Dark Days: The Forge #1, First Strike #0, by Mairghread Scott, David A Rodriguez, Max Dunbar and Andar Zarate won’t cost you a penny.
And we have the checklist of what’s to come. It tells you when some series are having their “season finale” as well as letting you know when all the one-shot tie-ins to first strike will hit, plus when three new #1s spinning out of the event will launch. GI Joe Unmasked, Rom & The Micronauts and something new… with an “S” in the title. Can you work out more?
Here’s a preview of the prelude, First Strike #0, free on Wednesday.
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 82 Articles From Comic-Con Saturday - July 22, 2018
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018