So Batman and Catwoman have a tendency to get it on a lot. From the comics…
…to the TV…
…to the games…
…across the eras.
I mean, they seem to spend most of their nights having sex on a rooftop somewhere.
And current Batman comics have kept this trope alive.
Which must play havoc with the knees. But what about getting down on one of them and popping the question?
There was Alfred’s own fanfic in Brave And The Bold. But a parallel version of him was on hand to watch their marriage in Superman Family in 1981, over in Earth-2.
Their child becomes the original Huntress of Earth-2.
The Golden Age Batman and Catwoman had gotten together in an earlier Brave And The Bold…
A story which has been followed up…
Of course, DC Comics has been against their superheroes getting married of late.
Until DC Reborn established Superman and Lois Lane as a married couple and has Aquaman ask for Mera hand in marriage. They’d never go in that direction for Batman though, would they?
- Batman #24, With The Catwoman Marriage Proposal, Gets A Third Printing Before The Second Printing Has Even Arrived
- Kellyanne Conway On Batman's Proposal To Catwoman: "At Last. Hope For All."
- Lauren Looks Back: A Brief Look At The Relationship Between Batman And Catwoman
- Halle Berry Catwoman Gets An Honest Trailer
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry's Catwoman - The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017