When popular comic subscription box service Comic Bento asked us if we’d like a subscription to the service in order to unbox it on Bleeding Cool, we thought to ourselves: finally all that hard work at comics journalism has paid off with some free schwag! We also thought that it would be wrong, we guess, to accept a free product in exchange for promoting it, spoiling all of that journalistic integrity we’ve built up over the years.
Luckily, we know guys who have no such qualms about selling out! In our last edition, Roman Reigns and Batman were joined by special guest The Undertaker to unbox April’s Comic Bento, even though the wounds hadn’t quite healed from Roman and Undertaker’s match at WrestleMania. But things are back to normal this month, or at least they were before another unexpected visitor arrives. How will our stars react to an inter-company crossover from a well-known comic book bad guy?
Read on to find out…
Will Batman ever find a way to crossover with the scantily-clad cover models of the Zenescope universe? Will Bleeding Cool and ComicBento finally #GiveRomanABoyfriend? YASS KING! Tune in next month for more shameless promotional material. June’s Comic Bento theme is “Girl Power,” so head over to their website and sign up today, and use the code SAVE15 to get 15% off your order.
- Roman Reigns Says Tonight Is Only About #Payback, Fans Respond: "YASS KING"
- Roman Reigns, Batman, And The Undertaker Unbox April's Revenge-Themed Comic Bento Subscription Box
- Roman Reigns And Batman Unbox February's Comic Bento Graphic Novel Subscription Box
- Redesigned Vampirella And More In Dynamite's March 2016 Solicitations
- This Weekend In Brooklyn: Don't Miss 300 Artists At The Gowanus Open Studios Event