Universal Pictures is still pushing The Mummy with everything that they’ve got right now. Now that it’s looking like Wonder Woman is going to be a hit the fact that this is the competition for the latest DCEU movie means it could be in trouble. That isn’t stopping them from releasing yet another featurette this time highlighting the fact that this is a global movie as far as location goes.
The box office is no longer dominated by America and movies need to expand if they are going to make their money. The fact that The Mummy is making sure that it travels the world is important. It’s just whether or not it’s going to work on for their as far as ticket sales go.
Summary: An ancient princess is awakened from her crypt beneath the desert, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia, and terrors that defy human comprehension.
The Mummy reboot is directed by Alex Kurtzman and stars Tom Cruise, Sofia Boutella, Annabelle Wallis, and Russell Crowe. It will be released on June 9th.
- The Mummy - Filming The Zero Gravity Stunt In 360°
- The Mummy's Box Office Take Highlights Divide Between America's And Rest Of World's Opinion Of Tom Cruise
- Before 'The Mummy' Comes Out, Three Different Games Are Released For The Property
- The Mummy Review: A Desiccated Corpse Held Together By Flimsy Bandages
- ‘The Mummy’ Review: Bogged Down By Exposition And Generic Action
- Deadpool 2: Zazie Beetz Says Domino and Deadpool Match “in Terms of Wit and Banter” - February 24, 2018
- Black Panther Costume Designer Confirms Her Next Project: Silver & Black - February 24, 2018
- Ellen Page Is Open to Playing Kitty Pryde in the Tim Miller X-Men Movie - February 24, 2018
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 119 – Black Panther and Star Wars: Rebels Spoilers - February 23, 2018
- Black Panther Composer Did Extensive Research, Scored the 4-Hour First Cut of the Movie - February 23, 2018