The new storyline Underworld begins in Aquaman #25, on Final Order Cutoff this week. The issue written by Dan Abnett and painted by Stjepan Sejic.
In this extra-sized anniversary issue, former terrorists have replaced the Atlantean police. Crime lords control huge swaths of the kingdom. And a deadly undersea arsenal is trained on the surface-dwellers. All is as King Rath commands – and yet whispers persist of a rebel in the slums of Atlantis: A hero with the potential to change the world. This issue also features the return of Dolphin, and leads directly into Justice League #24.
A preview of this issue will be seen in all DC titles out on June 21st.
Here’s a look at some interior art. Interior, not exterior…
- Aquaman #24 Review- But Why Is Atlantis Making Biblical References? Oh, It's Good By The Way
- Nicole Kidman On Her 'Aquaman' Role: "Female Warrior From The Sea. Me Like."
- Blackstar Warrior Gets an Explosive Trailer From Brown Sugar - June 23, 2018
- Nick Derington Drawing Brian Bendis’ Batman for Walmart Exclusive DC Comics - June 23, 2018
- 10 Things We Can Tell You About Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Captain America #1 With Leinil Yu - June 23, 2018
- UPS Strike Off, Comic Stores Spared Disruption - June 23, 2018
- Heavy Metal’s Taarna Gets a Funko POP, Exclusive at SDCC 2018 - June 23, 2018