The new storyline Underworld begins in Aquaman #25, on Final Order Cutoff this week. The issue written by Dan Abnett and painted by Stjepan Sejic.
In this extra-sized anniversary issue, former terrorists have replaced the Atlantean police. Crime lords control huge swaths of the kingdom. And a deadly undersea arsenal is trained on the surface-dwellers. All is as King Rath commands – and yet whispers persist of a rebel in the slums of Atlantis: A hero with the potential to change the world. This issue also features the return of Dolphin, and leads directly into Justice League #24.
A preview of this issue will be seen in all DC titles out on June 21st.
Here’s a look at some interior art. Interior, not exterior…
- Aquaman #24 Review- But Why Is Atlantis Making Biblical References? Oh, It's Good By The Way
- Nicole Kidman On Her 'Aquaman' Role: "Female Warrior From The Sea. Me Like."
- Jim Lee Has Told His Origin Story So Much That He Let Fans at #WonderCon 2018 Tell It Instead - March 24, 2018
- At This Very Moment, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Are Crying at #WonderCon, and It’s All Boom’s Fault - March 24, 2018
- Domino is Like Birds of Prey, but Sexier and Dirtier – Gail Simone Spotlight Panel at Wondercon #2018 - March 24, 2018
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018