On the 40th anniversary of the first Star Wars film’s release, Paul B Rainey, the critically acclaimed creator of comics such as Memory Man, Thunder Brother: Soap Division and the graphic novel There’s No Time Like The Present, has created a very special post-credits scene for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story that gives the lead characters a happy ending.
For a little while, at least.
- There's No News On The Next Star Wars Anthology Film Yet, But Maybe There Will Be Next Month
- Cassian Andor And K-2SO Star In Rogue One Prequel One-Shot By Swierczynski And Blanco In August
- A Behind The Scenes Of 'Rogue One' Panel Reveals Lucasfilm Employs Nerds
- Rogue One - Easter Eggs And The Choice To Use Darth Vader
- There Is Something Off With The 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Blu-Ray And DVD Covers
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018