As I’ve been saying for the past few weeks, Disneyland’s newest replacement ride, Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout, looks amazing. If my rabid Disney fangirl shenanigans haven’t persuaded you to visit the parks (or burn every Disney item you see, to be fair), check out this video highlighting even more of the line queue and Rocket Racoon animatronic!
Oh my goodness. Disney Imagineers have really gone above and beyond with this ride. I may just have to visit the California based theme park later this year just so I can ride this. In fact, here’s another video showing you the pre-ride video!
Overall, I’m glad it’s still a drop ride, but with some killer theming and effects. This will be one of Disneyland’s most popular rides, so get to the parks earlier (at least an hour before opening) and beeline for the ride (located inside California Adventure). I anticipate wait times to be up around five to six hours every day for the next few months, as that is the norm with any big, popular, and new Disney attraction (seriously, the new Frozen ride in Epcot has four to five-hour waits).
- Benicio Del Toro Gives Us A Sneak Peek At Disneyland's Guardians Ride
- Beta Ray Bill Teased In New Disneyland Ride?
- Disney To Release 'Kingdom Of Cute' And My Wallet Screams In Pain
- Move Over Donald Duck... Groot, Starlord, And Gamora To Meet and Greet With Disneyland Guests Starting May 27!
- Rocket Raccoon Takes Over Disneyland's Social Media And Needs Your Help!
- Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout! To Have Epic Soundtrack
- Looking Inside The New Guardians Of The Galaxy Ride
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Potato Pancakes with House-Made Applesauce from Bauernmarket in Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Nerd Food: Bubble Tea at Joy of Tea in Epcot - May 23, 2018