Valiant has already announced artists who will contribute to their new X-O Manowar series over the first year, beginning with Tomas Giorello and continuing with Doug Braithwaite, Clayton Crain, Mico Suayan, and Ryan Bodenheim.
Well, in today’s X-O Manowar #3, that line-up grows with the inclusion of David Mack, who makes a rare interior appearance alongside writer Matt Kindt and artist Tomas Giorello for a special introduction outlining the perverse origins of planet Gorin’s ruling class, the Cadmium…
Who knew history could be so pretty?
But don’t worry, Tomas Giorello fans. The up-and-coming artist crushes the finale of the series’ opening “Soldier” story arc in top form…and will be seen next when he gears up to launch the new Ninja-K series with writer Christos Gage for Valiant in November…
X-O Manowar #3 is on sale today from Valiant Entertainment
- Blackstar Warrior Gets an Explosive Trailer From Brown Sugar - June 23, 2018
- Nick Derington Drawing Brian Bendis’ Batman for Walmart Exclusive DC Comics - June 23, 2018
- 10 Things We Can Tell You About Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Captain America #1 With Leinil Yu - June 23, 2018
- UPS Strike Off, Comic Stores Spared Disruption - June 23, 2018
- Heavy Metal’s Taarna Gets a Funko POP, Exclusive at SDCC 2018 - June 23, 2018