Valiant has already announced artists who will contribute to their new X-O Manowar series over the first year, beginning with Tomas Giorello and continuing with Doug Braithwaite, Clayton Crain, Mico Suayan, and Ryan Bodenheim.
Well, in today’s X-O Manowar #3, that line-up grows with the inclusion of David Mack, who makes a rare interior appearance alongside writer Matt Kindt and artist Tomas Giorello for a special introduction outlining the perverse origins of planet Gorin’s ruling class, the Cadmium…
Who knew history could be so pretty?
But don’t worry, Tomas Giorello fans. The up-and-coming artist crushes the finale of the series’ opening “Soldier” story arc in top form…and will be seen next when he gears up to launch the new Ninja-K series with writer Christos Gage for Valiant in November…
X-O Manowar #3 is on sale today from Valiant Entertainment
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018