Universal Pictures has kicked the marketing for The Mummy into high gear with another new featurette. This time it’s the cast and crew talking about the “Dark Universe” and how the Universal Monsters have such an amazing legacy. If nothing else the people involved with this seem to have a lot of genuine respect for the properties they are bringing to life.
Summary: An ancient princess is awakened from her crypt beneath the desert, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia, and terrors that defy human comprehension.
The Mummy will be directed by Alex Kurtzman and stars Tom Cruise, Sofia Boutella, Annabelle Wallis, Sofia Boutella, and Russell Crowe. It will be released on June 9, 2017.
— #TheMummy (@themummy) May 23, 2017
- Will Warner Bros Sue Universal Over Dark Universe Branding? And Do They Have A Case?
- Universal Unveils New Dark Universe Logo And Confirms Bride Of Frankenstein
- The Mummy: TV Spots, Posters, And Highlights From #TheMummyDay
- Mummy Stunts Featurette Or Love Letter To Tom Cruise?
- The Second Trailer For 'The Mummy' Tells Us Her Villainous Origins
- Dracula Untold Isn't Part Of Universal's Monster Universe
- The Mummy's First Trailer Has Arrived!
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: A New Promo and 17 New Cast and Promo Pictures - December 13, 2018
- Meet Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in This New Clip - December 13, 2018