Universal Pictures has kicked the marketing for The Mummy into high gear with another new featurette. This time it’s the cast and crew talking about the “Dark Universe” and how the Universal Monsters have such an amazing legacy. If nothing else the people involved with this seem to have a lot of genuine respect for the properties they are bringing to life.
Summary: An ancient princess is awakened from her crypt beneath the desert, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia, and terrors that defy human comprehension.
The Mummy will be directed by Alex Kurtzman and stars Tom Cruise, Sofia Boutella, Annabelle Wallis, Sofia Boutella, and Russell Crowe. It will be released on June 9, 2017.
— #TheMummy (@themummy) May 23, 2017
- Will Warner Bros Sue Universal Over Dark Universe Branding? And Do They Have A Case?
- Universal Unveils New Dark Universe Logo And Confirms Bride Of Frankenstein
- The Mummy: TV Spots, Posters, And Highlights From #TheMummyDay
- Mummy Stunts Featurette Or Love Letter To Tom Cruise?
- The Second Trailer For 'The Mummy' Tells Us Her Villainous Origins
- Dracula Untold Isn't Part Of Universal's Monster Universe
- The Mummy's First Trailer Has Arrived!
- Daredevil Season 3: Peter Halpin Joins the Cast as Theo Nelson - October 18, 2018
- Watch Our Heroes Do Some Training in This New Robin Hood Clip - October 18, 2018
- Sophie Turner Talks Incorporating Mental Illness into Dark Phoenix - October 18, 2018
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018