Over the weekend, Henn and I traveled up to the Five Points Festival in NYC’s Lower East Side. The show is a fantastic first-year con, as I’ve said in my previous report. We sadly didn’t get any special guest stars on today’s episode, but that’s OK. Our next con will actually be Wizard World Philly, so if you’re at the show, by all means lets get a beer together! Also, late flights back from Disney are no fun; you’ll forget what you’re drinking, what you’re doing, what day it is…but all in all, we had a good time!
Join us next time as I most likely drag Rich against his will to Balticon over the Memorial Day weekend in Downtown Baltimore. He doesn’t know that I’m going to twist his arm into meeting me down there. Here’s hoping he doesn’t read Bleeding Cool! Cheers, and remember, something something beer and slabbed comics.
- Comics Make Up The Menu At Chicago Rooftop Bar
- Cosplay And Con Shots From Friday At Balticon 51
- Comics, Toys, And Beer: The Five Points Festival
- 40 Pics, 8 Videos And Five Points From The Five Points Festival, In New York This Weekend
- Here's A Sneak Peek At Art From Sean Murphy's Batman, Otherwise Kept Strictly Under Wraps By DC
- Barzinga! Stories Of Marvel, DC, And True Love - With Special Guest Star Doug Moench!
- Barzinga's Free Comic Book Day Adventure!
- Smelling Comics, Drinking Beer, Eating Pizza. Barzinga at C2E2!
- Nerd Food: Alice in Wonderland Brew from Pureblend Tea - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Lady and the Tramp Bento Box is Too Cute! - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Okonomiyaki Taro Japanese Snacks - March 22, 2018
- Can’t Make it to a Disney Park for a RunDisney Race? Run a Virtual One! - March 22, 2018
- These New Pandora Beads Are Perfect for Your Disney Charm Bracelet - March 22, 2018