We know that Ike Perlmutter is advising President Donald Trump, but does his getting elected fall on the shoulders of Kevin Feige? If you watched Real Time with Bill Maher, you would’ve seen this clip below from his New Rules segment where he admonishes Hollywood for their glut of superhero films and ties the idea of waiting for one man (or woman) to rise up and save the world to the rise of Trump. This is done with sarcasm, of course, but Bill Maher is also serious in his commentary about both the number of comic book related films and some of the tactics Trump used during his campaign to win over voters.
I found it interesting when someone put together the collage of heroes, they picked the John Wesley Shipp version of the Flash from 1990 rather than the current Grant Gustin version.
- Keeping Calm, Carrying On, And The Trap Of Analysing Events Like A Box Set
- HBO Will Remove N-Word From Future Showings Of Edgelord Bill Maher's "Real Time"
- Exclusive: J.M. DeMatteis and Mike Cavallero Bring ‘Impossible, Incorporated’ to IDW - June 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: The Final Battle of Supergirl vs. Reign - June 18, 2018
- Addressing Those Flash Season 5 Rumors - June 18, 2018
- Showtime Gets Desus & Mero for Weekly Late-Night Show - June 18, 2018
- Matt Ryan on John Constantine and His Journey to the Waverider - June 18, 2018