There’s nothing like milking a franchise dry, chopping up the meat for burgers and then grinding the hooves into glue. Am I right? The latest to be turned into elementary school paste is the Terminator franchise, who are now looking to give you a new mobile game called Terminator Genisys: Future War. Plarium Games released a trailer today announcing the new game but didn’t show off anything of value from the actual gameplay, so we’re not entirely sure what you’re getting. The most we can glean from this is that the events take place after the most recent film in that timeline’s future, where you’ll be able to fight as either the Resistance or Skynet. And while the promotional photos are using Arnold Schwarzenegger‘s likeness, there’s really nothing to show he’s involved or that the T-800 will actually make an appearance with skin on. Basically, it’s an announcement with some graphics, but with a whole big ball of nothing attached to it. Enjoy!
- Bungie Switches Out A ‘Destiny 2’ Map After Found Bug - September 23, 2017
- Bluehole Takes Notice Of Fortnite’s Battle Royale Comparisons To PUBG - September 22, 2017
- The ‘LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game’ Gets A Launch Trailer - September 22, 2017
- Gamer-Related Charities United Under Single Banner: One Gamer Fund - September 21, 2017
- Getting My Magical Parkour On: We Review ‘Mystic Melee’ - September 19, 2017