Hero Initiative, the charity that helps comic book creators in medical and financial need, is showing off Wonder Woman in all her glory. DC Entertainment created a precious few blank-covered editions of the Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special and the Hero Initiative got 100+ top artists to do original drawings right on the cover. The result is The Wonder Woman 100 Project! An online gallery of all 111 covers is now up for all to view at Hero Initiative’s website.
And Hero Initiative will auction off at three exciting live events:
• May 20 at The Comic Bug, Manhattan Beach, CA
• May 27 at the Phoenix Comicon, Phoenix, AZ
• June 10 at Bedrock City Comics, Houston, TX
One-third of all covers will be auctioned at each venue, and full details on times, locations, and how to bid are found on Hero’s gallery page.
In addition, a Wonder Woman 100 Project softcover book collecting the covers will be available in June (Diamond Order Code APR170441). A limited edition hardcover will be available direct from Hero Initiative at the same time.
Wonder Woman 100 Project covers, Adam Hughes and Bill Sienkiewicz
- Denver Broncos Put Trevor Siemian on IR, Will Wait to See Who Will Start - December 15, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Reacts to New Titans Image of Hawk and Dove - December 15, 2017
- Exclusive First Look at Dynamite’s Pop Culture Titles Shipping March 2017 - December 15, 2017
- 4 New Clips from Guillermo del Toro’s Trollhunters Season 2 - December 15, 2017
- Netflix Releases Trailer for Jack Black’s The Polka King - December 15, 2017