Hero Initiative, the charity that helps comic book creators in medical and financial need, is showing off Wonder Woman in all her glory. DC Entertainment created a precious few blank-covered editions of the Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special and the Hero Initiative got 100+ top artists to do original drawings right on the cover. The result is The Wonder Woman 100 Project! An online gallery of all 111 covers is now up for all to view at Hero Initiative’s website.
And Hero Initiative will auction off at three exciting live events:
• May 20 at The Comic Bug, Manhattan Beach, CA
• May 27 at the Phoenix Comicon, Phoenix, AZ
• June 10 at Bedrock City Comics, Houston, TX
One-third of all covers will be auctioned at each venue, and full details on times, locations, and how to bid are found on Hero’s gallery page.
In addition, a Wonder Woman 100 Project softcover book collecting the covers will be available in June (Diamond Order Code APR170441). A limited edition hardcover will be available direct from Hero Initiative at the same time.
Wonder Woman 100 Project covers, Adam Hughes and Bill Sienkiewicz
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017
- Alec Baldwin To Return As Trump For SNL Next Season - June 27, 2017
- Have Dinner With Comic Legend Walter Simonson At SDCC - June 27, 2017