Yesterday, we saw the teaser for the final trailer for War For The Planet Of The Apes, a film set in an escapist utopian alternate universe where Donald Trump was never elected president. Today, as foretold in yesterday’s prophecy, the trailer has been released. Check out the exiting footage, which will make you say, “oooh oooh, aaahh aaahh.” Directed by Matt Reeves, War For The Planet Of The Apes swings into theaters on July 14, which will give all of the entertainment media some time to recharge their monkey puns.
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018