Yesterday, we saw the teaser for the final trailer for War For The Planet Of The Apes, a film set in an escapist utopian alternate universe where Donald Trump was never elected president. Today, as foretold in yesterday’s prophecy, the trailer has been released. Check out the exiting footage, which will make you say, “oooh oooh, aaahh aaahh.” Directed by Matt Reeves, War For The Planet Of The Apes swings into theaters on July 14, which will give all of the entertainment media some time to recharge their monkey puns.
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018