Zack Snyder’s upcoming superhero magnum opus, Justice League, is in trouble, if reports from this morning are to be believed. According to a rumor originating from pool-themed Hollywood gossip site Splash Report, the movie is undergoing Fantastic-Four-like reshoots, giving the film a major overhaul, as Bleeding Cool told you about earlier today.
But according to a contradictory report from sandwich-themed gossip blog The Wrap, “studio insiders” are denying that the movie has undergone any reshoots at all, despite Jason Momoa cancelling convention appearances in March to do them, despite Martha Kent actress Diane Lane saying the film wouldn’t be better than Avengers, and despite the previous track record of Zack Snyder’s filmmaking.
Additionally, the insiders say that any reshoots in the future are planned and not outside the normal scope of similar movies.
Who do you believe? All we know is that, by reporting both the rumor and the denial of the rumor, we’ve successfully hedged our bets and will be correct no matter what happens.
- BOOM! Announces ‘Beneath the Dark Crystal,’ Another Sequel to the Jim Henson Classic - March 23, 2018
- Nom Pratt is writing a Young Adult Novel Based on John Allison’s ‘Giant Days’ - March 23, 2018
- Derek Laufman’s RuinWorld Goes Kaboom! - March 23, 2018
- Remender and Bengal’s Death or Glory Gets a Racy Trailer - March 23, 2018
- WWE’s Ultimate Deletion Gets an Epilogue - March 23, 2018