Zack Snyder’s upcoming superhero magnum opus, Justice League, is in trouble, if reports from this morning are to be believed. According to a rumor originating from pool-themed Hollywood gossip site Splash Report, the movie is undergoing Fantastic-Four-like reshoots, giving the film a major overhaul, as Bleeding Cool told you about earlier today.
But according to a contradictory report from sandwich-themed gossip blog The Wrap, “studio insiders” are denying that the movie has undergone any reshoots at all, despite Jason Momoa cancelling convention appearances in March to do them, despite Martha Kent actress Diane Lane saying the film wouldn’t be better than Avengers, and despite the previous track record of Zack Snyder’s filmmaking.
Additionally, the insiders say that any reshoots in the future are planned and not outside the normal scope of similar movies.
Who do you believe? All we know is that, by reporting both the rumor and the denial of the rumor, we’ve successfully hedged our bets and will be correct no matter what happens.
- WWE Defends Mr. Miyagi Jokes As Wrestling With “Real-World Issues And Sensitive Subjects” - September 21, 2017
- Will This Year’s Simpsons Treehouse Of Horror Pay Homage To Neil Gaiman’s Coraline? - September 21, 2017
- Ric Flair Vows To Never Drink Again After Health Scare; Plus, Hulk Hogan Left Flair The Cutest Notes - September 21, 2017
- Alex De Campi And Dave Acosta Launch HKMC, A Free Webcomic Starring Frank Castle And Bucky - September 21, 2017
- Titan To Kill Off Major Character Four Issues Into Robotech Series - September 20, 2017