Zack Snyder’s upcoming superhero magnum opus, Justice League, is in trouble, if reports from this morning are to be believed. According to a rumor originating from pool-themed Hollywood gossip site Splash Report, the movie is undergoing Fantastic-Four-like reshoots, giving the film a major overhaul, as Bleeding Cool told you about earlier today.
But according to a contradictory report from sandwich-themed gossip blog The Wrap, “studio insiders” are denying that the movie has undergone any reshoots at all, despite Jason Momoa cancelling convention appearances in March to do them, despite Martha Kent actress Diane Lane saying the film wouldn’t be better than Avengers, and despite the previous track record of Zack Snyder’s filmmaking.
Additionally, the insiders say that any reshoots in the future are planned and not outside the normal scope of similar movies.
Who do you believe? All we know is that, by reporting both the rumor and the denial of the rumor, we’ve successfully hedged our bets and will be correct no matter what happens.
- DC Comics is Giving Away a CGC Graded Action Comics #1 Silver Foil Variant - May 24, 2018
- E! News Spoils Total Bellas, Says Nikki Bella and John Cena are Back Together - May 24, 2018
- GLAAD Calls on Studios to Feature LGBTQ Characters in 20% of Movies by 2021 - May 24, 2018
- Mark Millar: No Second Printings for Hit-Girl #5 - May 24, 2018
- When Mark Millar’s Daughter Hacked His Twitter Account - May 24, 2018