Zack Snyder’s upcoming superhero magnum opus, Justice League, is in trouble, if reports from this morning are to be believed. According to a rumor originating from pool-themed Hollywood gossip site Splash Report, the movie is undergoing Fantastic-Four-like reshoots, giving the film a major overhaul, as Bleeding Cool told you about earlier today.
But according to a contradictory report from sandwich-themed gossip blog The Wrap, “studio insiders” are denying that the movie has undergone any reshoots at all, despite Jason Momoa cancelling convention appearances in March to do them, despite Martha Kent actress Diane Lane saying the film wouldn’t be better than Avengers, and despite the previous track record of Zack Snyder’s filmmaking.
Additionally, the insiders say that any reshoots in the future are planned and not outside the normal scope of similar movies.
Who do you believe? All we know is that, by reporting both the rumor and the denial of the rumor, we’ve successfully hedged our bets and will be correct no matter what happens.
- Defiant Zack Snyder Serializing Snyder Cut of Justice League as a Vero Webcomic - October 23, 2018
- Adventure Time Season 11 #1 Sells Out… Did Cartoon Network Make a Mistake? - October 23, 2018
- Explore the New World with David Jesus Vignolli’s New Historical Fantasy OGN at Archaia - October 23, 2018
- More Un-Uncanny X-Men Variants from Alex Ross, Art Adams, Steve Epting, Salvador Larroca, and Terry Dodson - October 23, 2018
- Batman Damned #2 Variant Shows Lengths Jim Lee Will Go to Prevent 2nd Appearance of #Batpenis - October 23, 2018