Zack Snyder’s upcoming superhero magnum opus, Justice League, is in trouble, if reports from this morning are to be believed. According to a rumor originating from pool-themed Hollywood gossip site Splash Report, the movie is undergoing Fantastic-Four-like reshoots, giving the film a major overhaul, as Bleeding Cool told you about earlier today.
But according to a contradictory report from sandwich-themed gossip blog The Wrap, “studio insiders” are denying that the movie has undergone any reshoots at all, despite Jason Momoa cancelling convention appearances in March to do them, despite Martha Kent actress Diane Lane saying the film wouldn’t be better than Avengers, and despite the previous track record of Zack Snyder’s filmmaking.
Additionally, the insiders say that any reshoots in the future are planned and not outside the normal scope of similar movies.
Who do you believe? All we know is that, by reporting both the rumor and the denial of the rumor, we’ve successfully hedged our bets and will be correct no matter what happens.
- Gail Simone Teases Crosswind Season 2, Coming in 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Sycho Sid Denies Blowing off Wrestling for Softball Whenever He Felt Like It - January 15, 2018
- Silver Sprocket Announces 12 Titles for Spring and Summer from Carolyn Nowack, Tom Neely, Ben Passmore, Rachel Dukes, and More - January 15, 2018
- Goldberg to be Inducted to WWE Hall of Fame, Presumably for Wrestling, not Pooping - January 15, 2018
- Warwick Davis Calls Out Twitter for Abuse Policy; Twitter Actually Listens - January 15, 2018