Zack Snyder’s upcoming superhero magnum opus, Justice League, is in trouble, if reports from this morning are to be believed. According to a rumor originating from pool-themed Hollywood gossip site Splash Report, the movie is undergoing Fantastic-Four-like reshoots, giving the film a major overhaul, as Bleeding Cool told you about earlier today.
But according to a contradictory report from sandwich-themed gossip blog The Wrap, “studio insiders” are denying that the movie has undergone any reshoots at all, despite Jason Momoa cancelling convention appearances in March to do them, despite Martha Kent actress Diane Lane saying the film wouldn’t be better than Avengers, and despite the previous track record of Zack Snyder’s filmmaking.
Additionally, the insiders say that any reshoots in the future are planned and not outside the normal scope of similar movies.
Who do you believe? All we know is that, by reporting both the rumor and the denial of the rumor, we’ve successfully hedged our bets and will be correct no matter what happens.
- Paige Responds To Body-Shaming Tweets, Teases WWE Return - July 24, 2017
- Total Bellas Season 2 Gets Premiere Date And Trailer; Total Divas Season 7 Gets A Cast - July 24, 2017
- Next James Bond Film Gets A 2019 Release Date, Now Needs A James Bond - July 24, 2017
- Captain Marvel To Be Subsidized By Taxpayer Dollars - July 24, 2017
- Trial Begins For Cartoonist Musa Kart, Jailed For His Comics In Turkish Opposition Crackdown - July 24, 2017