Yesterday, we learned that Greg Pak and Takeshi Miyazawa will team up once again for a four issue series from BOOM! Studios: Mech Cadet Yu. The description:
Once a year, giant robots from outer space come to Earth and bond with young cadets from the elite Sky Corps Academy to defend the world from the terrifying aliens known as the Sharg. It’s a great honor to be chosen, but this year…well, the wrong kid was picked.
Greg Pak (Totally Awesome Hulk) and Takeshi Miyazawa (Ms. Marvel) team up for an action-packed adventure perfect for fans of Amadeus Cho and Pacific Rim!
Because we are so careful with our capitalization and punctuation, BOOM! has sent Bleeding Cool two variant covers for the first issue. The first is one of four connecting variant covers from Marcus To:
While the other is a variant from Juan Doe…
Can you guess what it’s an homage to? We’ll give you a clue — it’s this Transformers poster:
And of course, yesterday, we saw the regular cover by Miyazawa:
At 32 pages for $3.99, Mech Cadet Yu #1 will be in stores in August.
- Discussing Canadian Politics at the Dinner Table in Champions Annual #1 - December 15, 2018
- Scarlet Spider’s Continuity is Too Convoluted for the Inheritors to Swallow in Next Week’s Spider-Geddon Finale - December 15, 2018
- How Much Bitcoin Does it Cost to Kill Steve Rogers? Next Week’s Captain America #6 - December 15, 2018
- Rob Liefeld’s Levis Remembered in Next Week’s Seasons Beatings - December 15, 2018
- Millennials and Their Job Ghosting in Next Week’s Black Panther vs. Deadpool #3 - December 15, 2018