In June of 2018, Josh Brolin will make his debut as Cable in Fox’s X-Men cinematic universe when Deadpool 2 hits theaters. Not one to shrug off hitting the Liefeld lottery, Brolin knows that if you’re gonna portray a Rob Liefeld character on screen, you’d better damn well look like a Rob Liefeld character. With that in mind, Brolin has been hitting the gym to pump up those guns so that he can carry Cable’s trademark massive… uh… guns. Brolin took to Instagram for an update:
Looking good, but not quite there yet. Another year or so of that though and things should be shaping up nicely.
Deadpool 2 stars Ryan Reynolds and is directed by David Leitch.
- Marvel to Celebrate 80th Birthday with ‘Decades’ Best-Of Collections - August 15, 2018
- First Look at Marvel Digital Originals Luke Cage #1 - August 15, 2018
- Hulu to Adapt Giannis Milonogiannis’s Old City Blues with Kerry Washington Starring, Gore Verbinski Directing - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Uncanny X-Men #1 Cover by Leinil Francis Yu and Edgar Delgado - August 14, 2018
- Dark Horse Reveals God of War Comic Book Mini-Series Launching in November - August 14, 2018