In June of 2018, Josh Brolin will make his debut as Cable in Fox’s X-Men cinematic universe when Deadpool 2 hits theaters. Not one to shrug off hitting the Liefeld lottery, Brolin knows that if you’re gonna portray a Rob Liefeld character on screen, you’d better damn well look like a Rob Liefeld character. With that in mind, Brolin has been hitting the gym to pump up those guns so that he can carry Cable’s trademark massive… uh… guns. Brolin took to Instagram for an update:
Looking good, but not quite there yet. Another year or so of that though and things should be shaping up nicely.
Deadpool 2 stars Ryan Reynolds and is directed by David Leitch.
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018